We are seeking to add to our team and have a full-time position available for a Service Engineer. The successful candidate will become a member of our team and will be required to service and repair of plant and equipment mainly for the Plastic industry. You will be responsible for Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
JHL Engineering Ltd., was founded in 2007 to provide service and support to the Plastics Industry. It is established and renowned in its field providing over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
The ideal candidates must have: –
• A mechanical/electrical/electronic qualification ideally a Fetac level 7 but level 6 is essential.
• Must have the ability to read & understand blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications for hydraulic and electrical systems
• Capability to analyse and understand machine control systems
• Ability to interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment,
• Excellent communication skills and has the capability to instruct and train workers in servicing and repairing of our equipment.
• Ability to consult with the engineering personnel of our suppliers and resolve problems in system operation and maintenance.
• Issues reports on a regular basis.
• Knowledge of PLC control systems is essential.
• Must be willing to travel and be away from home on a weekly basis.
• Fluent verbal & written English
• Can do attitude and ability to follow through.
• Have a full clean driving licence.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com